Manitoba Bees for Sale – 2017
- Fresh Roots Farm > 204-529-2083 > Cartwright, MB > 5 frame Nucs > available late May-early June > limited quantities > contact Troy @ email@example.com
- BeeProject Apiaries > 204-990-4381 > Gimli/Winnipeg, MB > 4 frame Nucs > available late May/early June > contact Chris Kirouac, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interlake Honey Producers Ltd > 1-800-990-1390 or 204-372-6920 > Fisher Branch, MB > 3 Frame Nucs > available mid-May pick or arranged delivery to Winnipeg) > $180 – contact Paul Gregory, PaulG@nullinterlakeforageseeds.com
- Will Clark > 204-724-2373 > Brandon, MB > Singles on 4 way pallet or single bottom, 4 frame Nucs, frames of bees and brood without queen > available after May 15th > contact Will, email@example.com
- Leithen Rubbelke > 204-333-2998 > Gimili/Winnipeg, MB > Doubles, Singles, 4 or 5 frame Nucs > available May 15th – contact Leithen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Destiny Road Inc > 204-513-0529 > Gunton, MB > 3 or 4 frame Nucs with new queens > available this spring – contact Jake Maendel, email@example.com
- Steppler Farms > 204-435-2491 > Miami, MB > approx 200 Singles (4-5 frames of brood and bees, box, cover and bottom board) > available beginning of May > $225, comes with option to buy supers at $65 per box > contact Ian Steppler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durston Honey Farms > 204-590-9441 > Dauphin, MB > Singles (full 10 frames) with new queen > available late Mall > contact Allan Campbell, email@example.com SOLD OUT
- Ron Loewen > 204-381-4529> Steinbach/Brandon, MB > Doubles with 2016 queens, Singles with 2017 and 5 frame Nucs with 2017 queens > all hives on 2 way pallets > available late May > Delivery available or pickup in Brandon area – contact Ron, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Loewen > 204-381-7993 or 204-346-9701 > Steinbach, MB > Hives and Nucs > contact Andy, email@example.com
- Western Honey Bee Producers/Bee Outfitters > 204-783-2240 (ext 228) > Brandon/Winnipeg, MB > 5 frame Nucs in jester bee boxes > contact Bee Outfitters, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earl Dueck > 204-855-3165 > Oaklake > Nucs, Singles, Doubles > Mid to late May > contact Earl, email@example.com
- Krieger Honey Farm 5 Frame nucs with 2016 queens LaBroquerie, MB Phone: 204-392-4670 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Roger, Grunthal MB, for single and nuc colonies, PH 204-434-6918.
Queens For Sale
- Dawn Clark 204 761 3076 Clark1773@nullyahoo.com 2017 mated queens available late June price $30.00. Queen cells available after mid May $5.00. Contact Dawn by text or email for exact pricing and availability. ALL DATES WEATHER DEPENDENT
- Kemnay Apiaries Ltd Box 9 Site 30 RR 2 Brandon MB R7A 5Y2 Merv Malyon 204 725 6754Queen cells 6.50 each after May 15thMated queens 35.00 unmarked 36.00 markedChile queens Limited # . Available starting May 20thManitoba Mated Mated in 2016 . Limited #’s Available starting May 20thManitoba Mated Mated in 2017 Available starting first week of June .
ALL DATES SUBJECT TO WEATHER
- We will have approximately 200 queens available per week. Starting beginning of June. Our breeder Queens come from Merv Malyon, Will Clark, and Bev Clark. Queens will be marked and in JZBZ cages. We will ship them by mail or you can pick them up at our place. Our location is 20 miles south east of Killarney. (3 miles west and 3 miles south of Cartwright) Price is $30 each.Golden Grove Honey FarmBrant WiebePh # 204-523-6460 call or text ( we are in poor cell service area) Email email@example.com Website canadianqueens.ca
** For beekeeper auctions – check Fraser Auction’s website at www.fraserauction.com (upcoming auctions) **
Your ad could go here. Free for MBA members, $10 for non members contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info..