EQUIPMENT FOR SALE OR WANTED
Spring quad wraps with Reflectix insulation for sale. Fits snuggly over four colonies or can custom sew to your dimension pricingL single high is $20 – double is $25. Quad style winter wrap for sale; single high $45/ double high $55; contact Interlake Forage seeds ltd at 204-372-6920
Honey Barrel lids. Any condition. Please contact Interlake Forage seeds ltd at 204-372-6920
Beehive covers starting at $65. www.winklercc.com Winkler Canvas 204-325-9548
4 frame nucs with a mated queen, (100) 6 frame Lewis waxed dipped nuc boxes, good condition, $11.00 and 50 new treated 2 single hive pallets.email firstname.lastname@example.org
Honey Supers, with drawn comb; used painted supers $50; new paraffin dipped supers $60. Discounts for lots of 100 or more. several ross round supers $75. Used painted supers (no frames) $5. We also expect to have hives and nucs for sale. contact Rob@nullmargshoney.com 204-325-9548
- For sale : 700 supers in very good condition, light color combs, 100% frames are drawn combs with plastic foundation.
- 46 empty hives, with bottom boards, telescopic lids and inner cover
- 1 Double jacketed stainless main tank on stand, 5 drums capacity
- 7 honey house dollies
- 45 screenned bee escape boards
- 480 wax dipped frame feeders
- 24 brand new double wood mating nucs 3 frames
- 1 bee vacuum for the extracting room, very efficient.
- 1 syrup pump 1 inch
- 1 Gravity conveyor (20 feet long)
- 1 NRW Hopper bottom syrup tank, custom built with 6 feet clearance underneath, capacity one semi load of syrup, mint condition
- 1 bucket for a swinger forklift with hydraulic tilt
- 154 empty double nucs hives, most of them are new
- 4 Valves 4 inches to fill up drums (comes with 6 feet of stainless pipe)
Please call or text Pierre, 1 204 208 0110. many more items for sale. Pictures and full listing upon request
For Sale: Honey supers with “ white drawn comb” $50, Brood Chambers $45 and metal queen excluders $5. Contact Dennis at (204) 878-2924, (204) 782-7838 or email: email@example.com
For Sale: 6 Acres of land plus bee keeping equipment and honey processing operation. Land is located in South St. Clements – near Birds Hill Park. Additionally, the land my be subdividable. Situated on the land is multiple buildings and storage facilities. The main facility is 34×26 and houses processing equipment such as an electric stainless steel extractor, boilers, bottling equipment, cold storage area and an on-site electronic video monitoring system. Facility also has a small kitchenette. Other buildings include a 40 foot trailer container, 22×14 storage shed and a small Atco trailer. Bee equipment consists of boxes and frames for 33 hives. Also there is a unique hoist system that lift the hives onto a trolley. No heavy lifting of hives! Also a range of other bee keeping supplies and equipment. Must be seen to be appreciated. Owner wishes to sell as a complete package. This is a unique and rare opportunity. For more info or a showing please call Ray Wytinck, Coldwell Banker Park Ave Real Estate. 204 391 4852.